Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bathing Beauty in Black


My musts when purchasing swimwear: 1) Priced appropriately since I live in the Northeast and put on a suit maybe 6 times a year, 2) Has chic styling (i.e. more Punta Del Este than Panama City--Florida, that is), 3) Oh, ya...looks amazing on the bod.

My favorite suit of all time is the Tricot Malliot-V from American Apparel. As swimwear goes, this suit is a complete bargain at $45, and I love that it is available in basic black so you can accessorize with bracelets, headscarf, or giant sunglasses, and you don't look like you are trying too hard. The style is the perfect mix of business in the front, party in the back, so feel free to drink a bottle of rose by the pool or enjoy that burger since you don't have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions or a little tummy in a bikini.

I recently saw a list of "Summer Must-Haves by Shape" in Vogue, and the black one-piece swimsuit was listed for every body type. Trust me, you can't go wrong with slimming, sexy, and showing skin!

American Apparel Tricot Malliot-V Swimsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails