Sunday, October 18, 2009

Marc Jacobs in Your Living Room

I am a total fashion documentary addict, and Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton is one of my absolute favorites. It is also incredibly near and dear to me because they are filming during the creation of the Spring 2007 collection, and I was lucky enough to go to the NYC afterparty that year. As someone who had moved to NYC 3 months prior, it was my first taste of the crazy world of fashion, first red carpet experience (along with paparazzi obviously not after me), and first time to meet the man himself (Marc is very sweet). If you are looking for a way to fall in love with Marc all over again, get an inside glimpse into how the collections are created from inspiration to catwalk, or just bored on this rainy Sunday, this is an amazingly candid look into the world of Marc Jacobs.

Don't get scared...each segment on YouTube is only about 10 minutes. Also available in its entirety on Netflix...add it to your queue now. Enjoy!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails