Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy Fashion Roundup

I feel very strongly that Grammy fashion can't be held to the same haute standards as the Oscars or the Golden Globes. I really put it more on par with the MTV Video Music Awards goes to prom. So, it is truly pointless to do a "good, bad, and boring" rundown since most are bad, few are good, and even fewer are boring. But, it does open up the playing field for a wonderful commentary by caption....they are just such easy targets. Feel free to add anything I left out in the Comments section.


Hey there Banana Boat! Go back to the Marilyn blonde immediately. I love this, but I just can't with the muppet yellow.

If your thighs touch and you are not on a runway, you should not be wearing this outfit.

Taylor Swift: Prom Queen

Follow the yellow brick road...follow the yellow brick road.

Rrrrawwwrrrr! Queen bee Rhi Rhi turning it out.

Guess you weren't kidding about brushing your teeth with a bottle of Jack...looks like you bathed in it too. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if she didn't have a '$' in her name, no one would care about Ke$ha.

Wannabe Rhianna

Another reason to think before you ink. Tats + evening attire are always questionable, yet Pink is the only one butch enough to pull it off.

We get it, you are doing the double arm pop to make them look thinner. Unfortunately, it just brings attention to your arm flab insecurity.

Ya, I've had like 5 kids, and I am still smokin' hot.

Hey, Wyatt Earp called and he's looking for his tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails