Saturday, May 8, 2010

Savannah Here We Are!


I tore these pages out of my beloved Domino magazine (RIP) in 2008 to save for the long weekend I would one day spend in Savannah, GA.  Well, the time has come, and I am so excited.  I constantly forget how many cool places there are in the US that I need to visit. When I talk vacation my mind always goes international or beach, but you can do some amazing exploring in just a few hours of flight time and sans passport.  Have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Tuesday!

PS - This trip was spurred by a silent auction win at the GO Project fundraiser.  The weekend getaway package featured (drum roll please......) going to a taping of Paula Deen's cooking show! I once was a Food Network junkie, and I just can't wait to meet her in person. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails