Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vote 2921 in Sunglass Hut's Full Time Fashion Blogger Search!


You may have voted in the election yesterday, but your obligation as a citizen is not done just yet!  My zany guy pal, Ryan Ottobre, is in the running to become Sunglass Hut's Full Time Fabulous fashion blogger, and he needs your help!  Ryan is a complete nut with the wardrobe to match, and he would really add some much needed quirk to Sunglass Hut's website.  And, I thought I would save you a bit of time, so I took the liberty of picking 10 videos at random from other contestants.  Let me tell you, I may know Ryan personally, but his video blew the others out of the water.  Most of the others I saw were pretty snoozy and in the vein of, "Hi.  My name is Sally, and I would be a great fashion blogger because I have loved fashion since I was a kid..."  Now, there were some great videos too, but Ryan's made me laugh and you really get a sense what he is about.  SO...Vote for fun!  Vote for zany!  Vote for Ryan Ottobre contestant #2921!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails