Friday, July 6, 2012

Bravo for Brasa! Loving This Floor Lamp!


The Ikea 365+ Brasa lamp has probably been my favorite cheepee find during my ongoing apartment redeux.  I've been endlessly frustrated at how expensive lighting is, especially when looking for something modern and sleek.  I wasn't even looking for lighting during my last Ikea trip, but I thought I'd check out the section to stave off the dreaded warehouse portion of the Ikea shopping experience.  This was pretty close to exactly what I was looking for, and for $70 it was a no-brainer.  I was also pleasantly surprised that it has two light levels...a high-end touch that even some expensive lamps don't have.  I normally have it positioned as a desk lamp, but I can easily swivel it around to use as a reading light for my sofa.  



Ikea 365+ BRASA Floor/reading light
Article Number: 901.488.27
Price: $69.99
Availability: In-store only
Colors: Chrome, Black, White


2 comments:

  1. How do you tighten heavy base and lamp pole together. The bolt is unusual. No one at Ikea facility knew how to tighten or suggest an appropriate tighting tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you tighten heavy base and lamp pole together. The bolt is unusual. No one at Ikea facility knew how to tighten or suggest an appropriate tighting tool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails