Monday, November 12, 2012

New Winter Wares: Native Jimmy Boots


Well, my beloved Tretorn boots finally crapped out, so I've been on the hunt for some new winter weatherproof/waterproof kicks that look cool for NYC (not so much Aspen) and are under $100.  I thought of splurging on some Hunter boots, but decided they make me want to garden or go to a soggy music festival in the UK....not crunch around in the snow.  My fantastic in-the-know friend Shani Silver was sporting a pair of Native Jimmy boots last winter when I visited her in Chicago, so I texted to see if she still loved them (yes), have they held up (yes), and how they fit size-wise (a little big, but perfect for thick socks).  They have a lot of amazing color choices, and they are light as a feather which is abnormal for snow boots.  Fantastic.  Purchase complete. 

Check 'em out!

Image courtesy of NativeShoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails