Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gilt Fuse - Your Lunchtime Fashion Fix

My beloved Gilt Groupe has launched a new site called Gilt Fuse with more moderately priced lines (sorry Oscar de la Renta) and edgier apparel. This is definitely the wild younger sister to Gilt Groupe's respectable and poised offering. Today's featured brands are Generra, Modern Amusement, and Kova & T, and we should see other up-and-coming designers and smaller labels soon. I hopped on today at noon on the dot to check it out, and other than a handful of unique items it was a little like shopping at a very overpriced American Apparel....but that all depends on the lines currently in the spotlight. Regardless, this is going to be something you must get in on. I always thought Gilt was a bit out of my price range, and I think Fuse will be the perfect antidote to the lunch time slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails