Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Perfect Fall Topper at Urban Outfitters

Maybe it is the string of bad hair days I have had, or maybe I just got hooked on my straw fedora this summer, but I am going to be wearing hats all fall and winter....especially when the temp starts to dip and the coats come on. After being tipped off to the hat stash at Urban Outfitters by NY Mag's The Cut, I popped in this past weekend to check it out. Not only was I amazed at the huge selection of hats, but also at the great prices. All the hats I came across were under $40 which gives you enough wiggle room to buy two that you fancy, or to not cry on the curb at Broadway and Prince when the wind blows it straight off your head into the sea of people on a Saturday afternoon. I found a great gray cloche style hat (pictured) which also worked double duty to complete my costume for a Great Gatsby themed party I was attending Saturday night. Love it!

Check out Urban Outfitters' complete fall hat collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails