Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spin Around the City for Free!

If you haven't already noticed, I am kinda loving the fact that we are in September, and the weather is completely amazing. I literally want to spend all day outside and soak it up because come February I will be wondering if it will ever be warm again and how the wind could possibly be blowing from all directions at once.

Till then it is outside on the weekends for me. One of the top things on my list to do now that it is not 90 degrees with 90% humidity is bike around the city. Now, I don't own a bike or really care to venture into biking the mean streets of Manhattan as a commuter. Every so often my biking to work dreams are dashed when I see a cyclist get turned into a milder form of roadkill. I will stick to the West Side Highway bike path for now.

Free bike rentals through the end of September at the South Street Seaport. Sign up at downtownny.com at least one day in advance for your 2-1/2 hour spin around the city. Only 30 bikes are available for each of three daily sessions so get on this!

For more information or to register click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails