Thursday, September 17, 2009

Zara Channels Balmain

I haven't been to a Zara in years, but the fact that they are channeling one of the hottest labels of the moment, Balmain, is reason enough for me to go there immediately. Frankly, I don't have thousands to spend on a strong shouldered blazer, but I will give this trend a whirl at the right price. And, the proportions are much more wearable which is what it is all about anyway. It's always a good idea to tone down the severity of any trend so you don't look like a club kid, sideshow act, or complete fashion victim.

You be the judge: Balmain Fall 2009 vs. Zara



1 comment:

  1. I went into Zara yesterday for a little looksie and to try on a few things....anything can look great when stylists, steamers, and photoshop is involved. I loved the strong shouldered mini dress. It fit wonderfully, and is definitely a find for $180 if you are looking for that Balmain look on a budget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails