Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moo Mini Cards are a Must

I just love MiniCards from moo.com. Here is my top 10 list as to why everyone needs to have these.
  1. These are not your run of the mill business cards. I use them for my personal info: cell #, email, blog so I don't get anyone calling my office or emailing me at work. Let's try to keep business and pleasure separate as best we can.
  2. When I am out and about, the last thing I want to do is pull out my phone to start typing in names and numbers (and what if you don't remember their name, God forbid). Too many times have I had to type in "red shirt guy" or "glasses girl" and hope to high heavens they don't see me do it. Since you just slip them your card, no awkwardness.
  3. Phones get lost in cabs and occasionally dropped in toilets, so it is nice to give out things in hard copy.
  4. They are little and cute.
  5. In this insanely digital age it really sets you apart from the pack when you pull out your little card.
  6. You can choose from tons of motifs OR upload your own pics! I am won over.
  7. Publicize your website, your business, yourself, give your number to hotties, give fake numbers to not-hotties, there are a million things you can do with these cards.
  8. You get 100 for $20 + shipping. Love that.
  9. The website is moo.com. Have you ever played the game "Hey Cow!"....probably not if you aren't from Texas.
  10. Finally, whenever I hand one out the recipient always says, "Oh my God, this is so cool". Yes, you are right dear sir, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails