Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finds at the J.Crew Final Sale

One of my favorite "places" to shop for shirts is the J.Crew Final Sale. I think my friends are sick of the silk snow leopard print shirt I chose last year, so I thought I needed to expand my horizons from black, gray, and animal prints. I always seem to catch the Final Sale in January after most everything has been picked over, but never do I leave without filling my "shopping cart" with a few goodies. And, I know the stores in NYC rarely have anything on sale let alone things in my size, so online is the way to go. I am definitely a separates person. This way I can do shirts with jeans, skirts, or trousers, and I don't get boxed into dress land. I know better than to buy dresses....I just won't get as much wear out of them, and since I don't need to dress up for work it is really a pointless purchase for me (summer dresses are a different story).

To whet your appetite, here are a few of my favs from today's shopping excursion. You may see me wearing any one of these in 4-7 business days, so don't tell anyone my little secret.

Click here for the J.Crew Final Sale

PS - I got free shipping using the code SRC51Y I found on the blog JCrewAficionada.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails