Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Solace for Winter-Worn Skin

You can winterize your boat, your wardrobe, and your summer home, but what about your skin?  I have recently discovered the Panthenol Protein Moisturizing Face Cream from Kiehl's that has turned my winter combination skin (dry cheeks coupled with an oily forehead that wreaks havoc on my bangs) into a dewy delight that makes me forget about indoor heat and gusty walks to and from the subway.  And, the best part about it is the price: under $30.  I don't buy the hype and marketing surrounding uber expensive skincare.  I trend towards simplicity and this moisturizer completely fits the bill.  I apply the lotion from the eyes down after my sunscreen, and my skin feels--and looks--like spring (or at least has the sheen of warmer days ahead).  I am not a big makeup person regarding skin: sunscreen/moisturizer and a bit of something on the cheeks is as far as I go, so this is the perfect winter pick-me-up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion, I have been on a never-ending search for a good face moisturizer, I'll try this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails