Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eye Candy at the Tents


Alas, New York Fashion week is having it's last go at the Bryant Park tents.  What interests me about Fashion Week (NY, Milan, Paris, London, etc.) is not necessarily what is walking down the runway.  In reality, it is going to be six months before I am ready to don the fall styles that are being seen, and I think the best bellwether of "right now" fashion is what people are wearing to the shows.  As always, my favorite fashion blogger/photog, Tommy Ton, has captured what the fashion-ettes wore to the tents this past week for Style.com.  I am seeing lots of leather (jackets & gloves), texture (fur & reptile), and unexpected blasts of color.  Enjoy and get those outfit creating wheels turning!

Click here for the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails