Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Heart Pheobe Philo for Celine

Finally, minimalism is back....and not in a stark, early 90's Calvin Klein kind of way, but in a very wearable European way.  I am in love with Celine's Fall 2010 ready to wear collection designed by Pheobe Philo.  Yes, I know it is pure blasphemy to be speaking of Fall when we are just on the cusp of Spring, but devil may care...I love Fall.  I am really tired of all the 'throw back' collections that were basically a regurgitation of another era, and Celine looks completely modern and forward.  I will obviously not be making any direct purchases, but things I will be on the lookout come fall are:

- slim ankle length pants
- simple shift dresses with monochromatic buttons 
- coats with an accentuated collar and jackets with no collar at all 
- minimalist accessories
- navy, camel, black, white
- knee high boots with low-to-mid chunky heel

So, file this away for the fall, and enjoy spring and summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails