Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Amazing Fall Finds at LOFT

Yesterday, I walked past LOFT (of the Ann Taylor variety), and I saw this amazing mustard colored jacket in a photo on the window.  Further hunting on their website gave way to one conclusion: they really have some lovely pieces for fall!  I can visualize any of my pics below going from late summer to fall to winter and back to spring: Dresses move from being worn with sandals to tights and booties and tops get layered with cardi's or jackets.  I will definitely be checking out these cheap/chic finds in person to see if they are too be good to be true.  But, if my past experiences with LOFT count for anything, the clothes fit great, wear well, and most importantly....look way more expensive than they really are.  

Check out LOFT's new arrivals here.

Twill Anorak Jacket - $148
Flutter Silk Dress - $128
Lightweight Dolman Zip Hoodie - $59
Perfect Layering Tank - $27
Mesh Jewels Knit Dress - $79
Cropped Lamb Skin Leather Jacket - $298
Twisted Neck Exposed Back Zip - $49
Marissa Slim Cargo Pants - $59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails