Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stealthy Stationary

We know that any classy lady mails little notes: thank you notes, thinking of you notes, etc.  Who doesn't love getting something in the mail besides catalogs or bills?  I received personalized stationary as a birthday present a few years ago, but after I ran through the cards I realized just how expensive it is for the good stuff.  So, in an effort to keep it classy, personalized, and wallet-friendly, here are my top ideas for keeping correspondence classy on the cheap. 

You start with blank cards.  I got a set of 100 cards from Kate's Paperie--10 cards/envelopes in each of 10 colors--so I can use them depending on season or occasion (I used the red ones to send Valentine's cards). 


Now you can personalize by....

Squeeze it 
Personalized Embosser by PSA Essentials - $60


Stamp it 
Personalized Stamp by PSA Essentials - $40


Punch it
Martha Stewart Crafts Alphabet Punch Set - $30


Check out FineStationary.com for bunches of personalized stamps, embossers, and cards.

and...

Remember:  If you are completely hopeless with letter writing there is always iomoi.com.

Images courtesy of KatesPaperie.com, FineStationary.com, and eksuccessbrands.com

1 comment:

  1. I love going the embosser route - not just to save $$, but to get personalized notes for every mood (as you mentioned). Who knows, maybe we'll start something!!

    Hope all is well - Cheers! C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails