Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress on TheAisleNewYork.com


Have you seen the show Say Yes to the Dress on TLC?  It is basically my worst wedding dress nightmare.  I am the type of person who loves to shop by myself, and I have found some of my biggest sartorial mistakes (and overspending) have happened when I was with another person.  This is why online shopping and flash sales are so appealing to me.  So, when a new bridal website called The Aisle popped up on my radar I thought one word: genius.  Order dresses online, try them on at home (no embarrassing snow beast moments in front of family/friends), and return ones that don't work.  

The members-only e-commerce site will sell dresses from top bridal designers like Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta, Alberta Ferretti and more.  AND, they will also have a marked-down section from previous seasons (who cares if they are a season old!!).  They won't go live until December, but you can click below to get registered.  So, order a few dresses, have a few friends come over (or not), pop a bottle of Veuve, and have a go at it.   

The Aisle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails