Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tommy Ton's 2010 Best-Dressed

J'adore Tommy Ton.  His blog, Jak and Jil, is one of my daily 'must visits', and I always look forward to his slideshows on style.com.  Check out a few of my favorite looks from his 2010 Best-Dressed list.  Fashion moves fast, but style is yours forever, so I know I will be incorporating these sartorial twists into my 2011 repertoire.  Enjoy!

For the full slideshow on Style.com click here.

Neutral scarf with crazy print dress tones it down.  Damn those Euros and their chic scarves!

Banish a bad hair day and add a dash of color to a camel coat.

Sweater + Sequins gives a whole new meaning to day-to-night dressing.

Shrunken navy blazer with jeans and a flouncy tee = perfect casual but not too casual.

Image courtesy of Style.com and Tommy Ton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails