Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ditch the Flips


Ah, the quest for the perfect summer shoe.  Flip flops may be great for the beach, but after a day of prancing around a city that has all but turned rancid from the heat, check out the bottom of your feet.  Or don't.  It's quite disgusting.  I'm totally digging my Soludo espadrille flats I picked up at Oak a few months ago for $28.  Yep, $28.  Sure, I know in Spain these puppies are like 5 bucks, but unless you are planning a trip anytime soon and I can convince you to bring me back a few, this is what I have to work with.


Here's a few places you can pick up a pair in person and online:

PS - I've been wearing them to death, and they still look great (the stripes do a great job of hiding anything that's come across them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails