Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stellar Studio Sofa from Nate Berkus for HSN

Call me crazy but I am loving this little studio sofa from Nate Berkus' collection on HSN. HSN has not even been on my radar screen since I was about 9 years old when my best friend and I would spend summer afternoons prank calling HSN and randomly guessing account numbers in the sinister attempt to place phantom orders for clown statuettes and diamante jewelry. I have recently seen this smart little sofa featured in Interior Design and Vogue, so it officially receives my stamp of approval. I have been trying to figure out what to do with my tenement kitchen/living room (or what I like to call "the great room"), and this may just be the breath of fresh air I need.

The Details:
Dimensions: 46" W x 34" H x 34" D
10 fabric options in ikat, twill, or velvet (loving the navy velvet pictured above!)
Price: $499 + shipping

Click here for the entire scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails