Thursday, March 4, 2010

Test Your Oscar Fashion IQ

 I think it is time for a little afternoon break, and there is nothing better to do this week than take an Oscar fashion quiz courtesy of Style.com.  With only three days left, I am beginning to brim with excitement and also realize the crush is on to see any remaining movies I have on my Oscar pre-ceremony viewing list (Up in the Air, An Education).  Going through the quiz makes me giddy for the red carpet and also makes me think that I do in fact have the memory of an elephant and/or use way too many brain cells on this hobby of mine called fashion.  I scored a 12 out of 15 at which Style.com promptly congratulated me and said I did so well I deserve to be nominated.  Well, I don't know about that, but I would settle for an invitation to the ceremony...or the Vanity Fair after-party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails