Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Oh my goodness, today is my birthday!  Tomorrow night I am literally putting my money where my mouth is and throwing a cocktail party for a group of my closest friends to celebrate.  My goal is to have a fabulous soiree and not break the bank.  I will have pics, the monetary run-down, and a recap of the ups and downs for you this weekend.  So far we have already had an emergency location change, a Trader Joe's trip that didn't happen due to crazy crowds, and an 8am trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I am still going strong. 

I'm digging deep and consulting every post I have written that remotely suggests event planning:

PS - The pic above is my favorite picture in the entire world. 

xo- babs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails