Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shitty-Chic's Top 10 Posts of 2009

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! This past year has been absolutely nuts, and let me just say that the decade has completely changed how we do everything as well. In 2000, I didn't have a cell phone, just got a laptop computer (which is more like a portable desktop by today's standards), and I thought Napster was the best thing that had every happened to me. Well, fast forward 10 years and here we are! I can't imagine how archane this will all seem in 2020 when we will most likely have computer chips implanted into our brains and we won't even need to type...just think about what we want to say and it will be teleported to anyone who is "following" us.

Well, here are the Top 10 Shitty-Chic posts of 2009 decided by your traffic. Here's to an amazing 2010!

1. Tracy Anderson: Fitness Goddess

2. My Favs: Barbara Kratus

3. GQ's 15 Dress for Less Rules

4. Barney's Warehouse Sale Survival Strategy

5. My Favs: Heather Futterman

6. The Dirtiest Heart Necklace Ever

7. My Favs: Sara Story

8. Rodarte for Target: The Verdict is In

9. A Mighty Mane - Best Cheap Haircut in NYC

10. Instead of Champagne and Beer, it's Chanel and J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails